Help!! I have been with spark people for years! This

Customer Question
Help!! I have been...

Help!! I have been with spark people for years! This morning, while accessing a recipe, my account was apparently wiped out. Foolish thoigh it seems, mu points motivate me!!! What happened??? Can you restore my account??

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My info on spark streak, all points earned, and I have no idea what else

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I do not know...it was made by someone...not at all computer I know my user name and password ***** I have used for years and years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just now...going through my regular spark mail...This is how I start every single day

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so but I do not know. I just want my regular accound back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Ann,

What is the second part of your email? (after the @ symbol)

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.