I am new to excel formulas and struggle with the basics. Are…

Customer Question
Hi I am new...

Hi I am new to excel formulas and struggle with the basics. Are you able to help with an IF formula?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

It's just bee installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I don't know much :)

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

What help do you need with the IF formula?