J just tried to joinn whatsup with my no. 5043229380 and…

Customer Question
J just tried to...

J just tried to joinn whatsup with my no.(###) ###-####and password ***** real all new,,ihave account on iphone se they all confuse me with their much questions after they allow me to browse the site

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your WhatsApp software?

On my lao top just now but they confusend me with face book and then match.com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

So you need help in registering with Whatsapp, right?