No signal message. Dell 20 3043. Just now i selected intel…

Customer Question
No signal message Technician's...

No signal message

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell 20 3043

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just now i selected intel graphics out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to get back to desktop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Are you using a Dell Inspiron All-in-one?