Far I have had a few problems occur with it today, but the…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. So far...

Hi Pearl. So far I have had a few problems occur with it today, but the main one is my lenovo laptop keeps restarting itself and when i go to move the mouse it just restarts again. I've been talking to a Microsoft support person online for a few hours and they downloaded Microsoft 10 onto my dads laptop then transferred it onto my USB. However my laptop is now not responding to the USB, and he said to connect you guys to help you boot my comptuer to BIOS

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Lenovo?

Lenovo ideapad 100-15IBD

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your IdeaPad? Have you installed any updates recently?

The last few days 3 of my keys were not working, so I was talking to someone from lenovo this morning and they told me to reboot my laptop ever since it hasn't stopped restarting itself

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats all thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
On the laptop that needs fixed? I can’t get onto that one because every time I moved the mouse it restarts
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Approximately how old is the Ideapad?

I bought it in March 2016

What version of Windows is installed on the Ideapad?

Are you seeing any error messages appear at all?

Windows 10 is installed on the ideapad.
Yes, when I go to move the mouse a blue screen appears saying an error has occurred and then it continues to restart itself

Ok, so something is corrupt in the operating system files.

To fix this you will need to back up any important data, then reset the Ideapad.

To reset it:

1. Turn off the computer and press the Novo button, located to the left of the power button on the front of the PC.

2. Select "Lenovo OneKey Recovery System" using the directional keys and then press "Enter" to boot into the recovery environment.

3. Click "OneKey Recovery," select "Restore From Initial Backup" and then click "Next."

4. Click "Start" and choose "Yes" at each prompt to reset the Lenovo IdeaPad to its factory default condition.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------