I am the owner of several gmail addressess. I am an

Customer Question
Hello, I am the...

Hello, I am the owner of several gmail addressess. I am an Australian and I have recently moved to Papua New Guinea for 3 months. All my emails worked fine in Australia, but have now stopped working (with no chanage by me). I am getting error codes 0x800CC0F and 0x800CCC0F. I cannot access the individual accounts as the two step verification is an Australian number wich does not operate here in PNG. I cannot change the verification number, so I cannot access the accounts at all. I had planned to ALLOW ACCESS FOR LESS SECURE DEVICES but cannot do that.The emails I have under my control are:***@******.******@******.***These two are critical and I cannot access them from PNG. I keep getting errors (the server rejected my login), although nothing changed in moving to PNG. If you can change the two step verification number to +67574698568 then I can access the accounts.I run Windows Windows 7 Professional***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number, which is an Australian number, which does not work in PNG, hence I cannot access the accounts.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

If I can change the 2 step number to the PNG number I have, i think that would solve the problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi John,

How do you access the gmail accounts?

Can you access them ok if you go to www.gmail.com ?