Mygoogle page is off center. It is a dell inspiron15. I can…

Customer Question
Mygoogle page is off...

Mygoogle page is off center.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a dell inspiron15

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I can hardly read your message.Just happened.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cris, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Cris
Cris, Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris. Can you tell me what browser you are using? Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome?

chrome
just tell me what to do

Please do the following on your keyboard. Press and hold the Control button and press the - (minus key) on your keyboard to desired size.

Let me know if that resolves your issue.

my page is too much to the right of the screen.

Have you close and re-opened your Chrome page?