I have been buying kindle books on Amazon. For some reason,

Customer Question
I have been buying...

I have been buying kindle books on Amazon. For some reason, I can not find out how ti=o open a book I just bought

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Kindle? What have you tried so far?

I always just went to my library after I finish a book to start the next one, but I dont have the symbal to go back to it probably for 3 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
how did you purchase the ebook from amazon?

Went to the kindle list on my amazon
I would rather an email that I can keep but not for more money

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.

Answer to your question:

To open a book from the Home screen, tap Books to open the Books library. Locate the book you want to read (swipe upward if you need to reveal more books in the list) and simply tap it. If the book has not been downloaded to your Kindle Fire, it begins to download and takes only seconds to complete.

If you’ve never begun to read the book, it opens on its title page. If you’ve read part of the book, it opens automatically to the last page you read. This last read page is bookmarked in Cloud by Amazon when you stop reading, so no matter what device you use to read it — your Kindle Fire, computer, or smartphone, for example — you go to the last read page immediately.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.