I was using Skype for several years until a recent illness…

Customer Question
I was using Skype...

I was using Skype for several years until a recent illness interfered. Now I am trying to start using it again, but while it recognises my email address it does not accept any passwords. I resent my password ***** I get sent a code but when I use that it goes no where. I just got a message saying that I had not used it recently and my credit would be cancelled. I am totalled frustrated. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

From Christopher Mayor

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Windows 10. How do I connect to Skype , all their messages come from a "no reply" address?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
do you get a reset code in your registered email with skype