I don't know how to get my laptop back on line. Dell. I just…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to get my laptop back on line

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

I just got it for Christmas, and I am very stupid with a computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
How long has this been an issue?
Have you tried any troubleshooting?