I, *, made several orders using my Wells Fargo debit card…

Customer Question
I, James *, made...

I, James *, made several orders using my Wells Fargo debit card and just now I received a call from Wells Fargo stating that several transactions were made from my card with purchases from you which is good purchases, but there were additional transactions made to a 7-11 store all of which is a fraud. So they wanted to cancel my card and send me another one, but I told them I wanted all of your transactions to go through. They said they had cancelled or denied all charges to my card. I explained to them that I made many items from you and it would be very difficult for me to retrace all of the transactions I made. They said they will hold off from cancelling the card right now until I can get all the items paid to you. But since all of the items had been denied, They asked if I have you check your orders and put them all back through and after you have been paid we can contact each other and they will cancel the card and issue me another one which I will forward the information to you for future use. The question is can you pull up all the items that I ordered and send them back to be withdrawn from Wells Fargo? Thank you and I'm very sorry for the inconvenient to you.

Technician's Assistant: Which Wells Fargo product do you have?

If you need my information from my card and address please let me know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Wells Fargo software?

I just received this call from them and nothing has been done until I call you because all the items I ordered has been denied and they can't retrieve them that's why they asked me for you to pull them up and send them back to my same card I have on file with you and after that they will cancel the card.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Did you get the answer I sent you to your question about what have I done with Wells Fargo?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.