I don't know how to get my password lcannot remember. My old…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how to get my password ***** remember. My old tablet crashed l have not used tis tablet for a while. Help!!!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not computer savvy my is missed spelled***@******.***

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Betty,

To reset your gmail password, go to:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------