I lost NTLDR ACCORDING to the words on the screen when try…

Customer Question
I lost NTLDR ACCORDING...

I lost NTLDR ACCORDING to the words on the screen when try to boot my computer. IIIIIIIIIi.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have an old Dell, pUrychased in 2009 upgraded to Win 10. Due tyo power outage my says iv lost NTLDR

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I HAVE PARKINSON'S DISEASE AND AM A LITTLE SLOW. MY COMPUTER IS AN OLD DELL 435T, BUT HAS BEEN UPGRADED SUCCESSFULLY WIN 10 OS. A COUPLE NIGHTS AGO I LOST THE KERNEL NTLDR, ACCORDING MESSAGES ON THE SCREEN DUE A POWER UOUTAGE. WHAT DOC NEXT

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAVE PARKINSON'S DISEASE AM LITTLE SLOW. DUE TO A POWER OUTAGE IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD I LOST THE KERNEL , NTLDR, OF WIN 10 I HAVE OLD DELL XPS COMPUTER .AN 435T WHAT DO I DO NEXT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 6 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

The Windows 10 Startup Repair utility should resolve the issue. To start the utility, booti into the recovery environment by turning your computer on and off three times. While booting turn off the computer when you see the Windows logo. After the third time, Windows 10 will boot into diagnostics mode. Click Advanced options when the recovery screen appears.

Next select Troubleshoot, then Advanced Options, then Startup Repair.

Then follow the prompts to launch Startup Repair. It will scan for problems and fix them automatically.

Then reboot when instructed to do so and the computer should boot normally.

Please let me know if you have questions with any of the steps.

Do you still need assistance?

iT worked as advertised. Will I be charged a monthly fee now that used your services?
No, I have survived all my life without help except one time I used the Geek Squad locally. I have Parkinson's disease and have type with left hand. I am normally right-handed.

Very good, I'm glad it worked!

Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.

Just Answer customer service will be able to answer your questions regarding membership. The following link has their contact information:

click here

By the way, you type quite well using only your left hand!

Best regards,

David.

Do you still need assistance?

Do you need further assistance?

If not please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.

Thanks,

David.