How do I activate Office 2016 on my new computer? The

Customer Question
How do I activate...

How do I activate Office 2016 on my new computer?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

The location to enter my purchase code.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo Think Pad. I am using Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's a new computer and I tried Office 365 for the 30 day free trial. Now I purchased Office 2016 and have the activation code, but don't know where to enter it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't recall the model of my Think Pad.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. When you open Microsoft Word program, what are the options it gives you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this page.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant