I,m trying to access my Skype account,but cannot get

Customer Question
I,m trying to access...

I,m trying to access my Skype account,but cannot get in,keeps coming up "install plug in" but when I click on it nothing happens,have tried several times over several days.HELP!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

Before September 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.