I PURCHASED $60 WORTH OF COINS FOR STRIKE IT DAILY RACING AT…

Customer Question
I PURCHASED $60 WORTH...

I PURCHASED $60 WORTH OF COINS FOR STRIKE IT RICH DAILY RACING AT 4 P.M. I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RACE AND I NEEDED MORE COINS. i BOUGHT AND PAID FOR IT BUT I DID NOT GET THE COINS, 433, 135, 685. THE GAME IS ALMOST OVER & NEED THE COINS BADLY. WHAT HAPPENED. HOW COME I DID NOT GET THE CREDITS. I WAS TOLD TO REFRESH MY GAME & THAT'S WHAT I DID BUT NO COINS DEPOSITED IN MY ACCOUNT? HOW DO i GET THE CREDIT. I NEED IT NOW.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

COMPAQ MICROSOFT 7500 WINDOWS

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Compaq?

I THINK IT IS 7 OR 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Compaq? Have you installed any updates recently?

IT HAS BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY. I DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WHEN I PURCHASED SOME COINS EARLIER, THIS MORNING.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I JUST WANT CREDITS FOR THE $60 PURCHASE. I NEVER HAVE THIS KIND OF PROBLEM BEFORE AND I HAVE BEEN BUYING COINS FOR A LONG TIME. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN DO SO I GET CREDIT FOR THIS PURCHASE RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO GET BACK TO THE GAME. IT IS GOING TO END IN ABOUT AN HOUR.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.