I had "Classic Email" on my computer and was asked a

Customer Question
I had "Classic Email"...

I had "Classic Email" on my computer and was asked a question . . clicked on it and now I have the new Yahoo email and I want to change back to my original 'Classic email'. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I am online on my computer when I sign in it is on yahoo. Is that what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went on line and have asked many upset people . . suggested I go to settings icon. From there a window should show 4 or 5 options. My window doesn't show those options to click back to 'classic;

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time; I just hope the expert can help me go back to my original 'classic' email format.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

In your yahoo email, please click on the small gear / wheel icon near the upper right corner, then click on the option Switch to class mail at bottom (scroll down as needed.)

- Then click on "Tell us why you want to leave", then click on any option there, then type anything in the box below, then click on option "Switch back to classic Mail" at bottom.

- What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. Please try my suggestion above.

How is it going? Have you tried my solution above yet?

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.