Unable to access skype and need to change password but do…

Customer Question
Unable to access skype...

Unable to access skype and need to change password ***** do not have internet and no email adress

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Skype?

1 week ago. Skype is only used to speak with relatives overseas

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No. But password ***** have been changed by someone else who was playing with computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I tried to get a new password ***** the skype page and missed the first phone reply. Hsve tried again but didn't get a phone reply

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

May I have your Skype User name so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?