I have been trying to log into my email account on 3

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to log into my email account on 3 different devices and cannot do it. I go to the help page and I just go in circles.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, this computer, iphone, and ipad. but I no longer have access to any of the emails.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, none of them work. Can you reset my account?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need accesss to my email, PLEASE

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know who is your email provider for example Gmail, Yahoo?

yahoo
no i won't give you acess and I won't pay $39. Goodbye

Okay, I understand your concern please follow the below steps in order to reset your Yahoo password:

1. Click on this link https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?authMechanism=secondary&yid=&done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&s=Qw--&sessionIndex=Qw--
  2. Enter your Yahoo! Mail email address or your phone number. Tip: You don't have to include the "@yahoo.com" part of your email address.
  3. Click Continue. Yahoo! Mail's sign-in helper will now walk you through the options.

If you have a mobile number associated with the account and can access text messages received there:

1. Click Yes, text me an Account Key under Do you have access to this phone?. If you're unable to receive or see text messages at that number, make sure you choose I don't have access to this phone so you get other options for resetting your forgotten Yahoo! Mail password.
  2. You'll receive an account key by text within a couple minutes. Enter it under Verify that you have this phone.
  3. Click Verify.

If you have a secondary email address associated with your Yahoo!

Mail account:

1. Click Yes, send me an Account Key under Do you have access to this email?. If you suspect somebody may be reading your email or if you cannot receive messages at the address anymore, click I don't have access to this email instead.
  2. Type the account key you got by email under Verify that you have access to this email.
  1. Click Verify.

If you do not have access to either a secondary email address or phone number, Yahoo! may ask you for other information to verify your identity, such as contacts in your Yahoo! Mail address book.

Once you have successfully recovered access to your account, you can change the Yahoo! Mail password to whatever you like (and will remember); it is best, ***** ***** to use a strong email password.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you

i have tried all of this, still no work.

May I know since how long you have had this issue?