Is Azure Support LLC @1-844-874-2111 an authorized Microsoft…

Customer Question
Is Azure Support LLC...

Is Azure Support LLC @1-***-***-**** an authorized Microsoft dealer ?

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Ten

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Well I got a company who call themselves Azure Support however their ph0ne number does not match up ? I believe them to be hackers introduced to me by an Amazon Employee

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just a verification

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

That was a bogus call by a malicious party and not associated with Microsoft in any way. They cold call and provide fake alerts to try and trick users into allowing them access to their PCs and paying for their scam services.

Microsoft will never call users on their own unless their services are specifically requested. Your Microsoft/Windows account is just fine as long as you do not communicate with these parties or allow them access in any way; just ignore these types of calls and emails as they come.

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,