I am trying to sign, but when I enter the correct e-mail…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign, but when I enter the correct e-mail address and password, I get a message that either the ID or password ***** incorrect

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes I am signed in on my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I reset the password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Which account or service are you having this issue with, please?