The printer that I just purchased will not come on. I had…

Customer Question
The printer that I...

The printer that I just purchased will not come on. I had used it at first and now I can't understand that it won't even come on at all.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp office-jet pro8710 and the serial number is *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just turned it on today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

My daughter did it dec 20th. she was having a problem with it and paid 149. for Microsoft answer desk but she is at work right now.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer replied 7 months ago
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer

Hi, I am John, welcome to JustAnswer.com

Please unplug the printer from the wall outlet, and plug it to a different one, then turn the printer ON and let me know if you see any lights on it. Also make sure both ends are the cable are not loose.

Please click REPLY if you need more help.

Please rate me positively (3, 4 or 5 stars), that's the only way for me to be paid by this website, it won't cost you any additional money.

Thank you and have a Happy New Year

JOHN