I have Windows 10. When it tries an update, it doesn't

Customer Question
I have Windows 10...

I have Windows 10. When it tries an update, it doesn't complete. So my computer is not up to date. How can I update my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Dell computer Inspiron one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Inspiron? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not for a long time, because I have this same problem.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It has been very slow lately.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?