My Office Home and Business is telling me that it's an

Customer Question
My Office Home and...

My Office Home and Business is telling me that it's an unauthorized copy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Home and Business?

I purchased it in 2013 legally from you it's never been updated

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Home and Business?

Everything is locked.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

All the components are acting strange: outlook, excel and word

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you Microsoft Support or some other entity

JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Microsoft. I am a certified computer technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

No, I wanted to reach Microsoft not you - please cancel my $5.00 charge. You shouldn't appear on Google as Microsoft

There must be some mistake - I do not appear on Google as Microsoft.

I am a user of this site just like you.

To cancel, please contact customer services.

Forget it - not interested in your scam.

Goodbye.

Andy, Computer Consultant