My computer just updated windows and now I can't get into…

Customer Question
My computer just updated...

My computer just updated windows and now I can't get into settings or anything to do with windows

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Anything to do with windows. when I click on lower left for programs nothing comes up. when I right click and click on search nothing comes up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the version of Windows?

It't a MSI hard drive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and version of Windows of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I have tried to get into setting, mail and control panel, no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The only thing I can get into is explorer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

looks like payment failed

what is going on

payment failed