I just aemail notice that I will be charged for office 365…

Customer Question
I just aemail notice...

I just aemail notice that I will be charged for office 365 on my Bank America credit card account - I have been trying to CXL this program completely and quite upset I got another charge for another year- I have now retired and have NO interest in this program and others I have had in the past - Please assist in getting this charge removed on an immediate basis

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

David I have internet & email on my Frontier.com***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I have them but never had problem with any email

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

JUst help me CXL this purchase of Office 365

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Here's how to take care of that:

Sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

At the top, click Services & Subscriptions

You'll see your Office 365 information. On the right side, click Manage.

Under Payment Settings for Office 365 to the right click Cancel and confirm the cancellation.

Let me know the result please.

Hi. Please confirm that you were able to get the subscription cancelled.