I am trying to get coupon for annual pet vaccination at

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get coupon for annual pet vaccination at Saarland vet clinic. The cost is $72.00 and it says an extra $7.0o off ends 1/2. I can't get orde summary to reflect this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Also I added a new credit card ending in 34002 and I want to make sure this account will be charged. I am not computer literate and would prefer a phone call at 251.(###) ###-#### Thank you. Lila finney

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Email is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Iphone6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of. Would prefer a phone call at number given

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.