My calendar has started closing on it's own. It started this…

Customer Question
My calendar has started...

My calendar has started closing on it's own. It started this a couple of days ago. I use the calendar to schedule my appt.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo. Where would I find the OS? My son is the computer person. I know enough to keep myself in trouble.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have restarted the computer numerous times but it still does it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?