I have tried to hook up google home on my windows 10 acer…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to hook up google home on my windows 10 acer and it is not responding

Technician's Assistant: What exactly is frozen or not starting up for you?

Its asked me to find a program but I have google crome

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have?

5734z dual core

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Will I used my I phone to install the app then went to my computer ato see if my att uverse would pick it up it wouldn't

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with google is it gmail or the google search home page