Unable to change my password. unable to change my password,

Customer Question
Unable to change my...

Unable to change my password.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Unable to change my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer..dont know others

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only tried to change . Have not received email with new password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it email password ***** something else?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

This is just a simple thing. Normally not a problem. Just want to change tempory password ***** Match. Com tom a permanent one.

Thank you. First, are you currently able to use your Match.com account with the temporary password?

Also, what's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

I use Gmail. The password ***** ***** Match . com. They will not accept current password. All i want is a new password !
I did get a tempory password ***** then unable to change it.

Thank you for replying back. Does it accept your temporary password?