I don’t remember the password. Netflix. I tv. IPad. Not that…

Customer Question
I don’t remember the...

I don’t remember the password

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

IPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of lol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 7 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.
The issue you describe with Netflix could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To rule out the network as the cause, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your iPad after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you need further assistance?