Trytobuychipswithdirectexpressmastercard saystocontact you…

Customer Question
Trytobuychipswithdirectexpressmastercard saystocontact...

Trytobuychipswithdirectexpressmastercard saystocontact you withnumbero/892

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Optiplex760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Only to buy play chips

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What website or app are you trying to buy the chips on?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.