On Dec 9 I changed my password for my account I have noy…

Customer Question
On Dec 9 I...

On Dec 9 I changed my password ***** my account I have noy received any e nails since that date may I correct this please?

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

E mails (aol.com)

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your AOL account on any other devices?

Will not allow me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Should but where do I go

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

Checking to see whether you still need help with your AOL account ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.