Can I update my Vista laptop with 10? Dell / Vista. It is a…

Customer Question
Can I update my...

Can I update my Vista laptop with 10?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell / Vista

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

No. It is a laptop we bought a few years ago that my wife never used and I am trying to get some use out of it instead of using a sledgehammer on it!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know the question to ask.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

You can't upgrade from vista to 10, you could only upgrade to 7.