It not computer problem. You have switched my account from…

Customer Question
It not computer problem...

It not computer problem. You have switched my account from Comcast.net to someone named charlotte at yahoo.net

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I'm not on yahoo

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Jesus-cant you read. I need to talk to someone in customer support

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. my account has been hijacked

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.