We have been billed for a service we no longer have on our…

Customer Question
Hell we have been...

Hell we have been billed for a service we no longer have on our laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

We have tried to cancel it but the bank says the only way is to cancel our visa card

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

We have a new laptop but the bill keeps coming out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Model A54IU ASUS laptop

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
we have been billed 2 months in a row and had cancelled the service 2016 , therefore we require a refund along with a guarantee that no more direct debits will take place
we purchased a new laptop with Kapersky on it and cancelled AVG so why are we still being billed by direct debit
anybody there?
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I am trying to stop a direct debit from my credit card from AVG . I also gave our credit card details before being redirected to you therefore I trust I will not be charged
No thank you and I do NOT WANT TO be debited again for No assistance what so ever , thank you ,
Andy, Computer Consultant