My buddy list does not show up. The computer was built to…

Customer Question
My buddy list does...

My buddy list does not show up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The computer was built to spec by my IT guy . I am running Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I think it started when I loaded AOL Gold.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!