I've saved two passwords in the past 30 minutes...neither…

Customer Question
I've saved two passwords...

I've saved two passwords in the past 30 minutes...neither work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MacBook Pro XO10

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

MacOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Several passwords every time I need to save something....I bought this reconditioned from a certified Mac dealer...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No yes I can't get past the Administrator password *****

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

When you mentioned that you saved 2 passwords in the past 30 min what do you mean by that. Also, you mention you cant get passed the admin password. If this was refurbished, is the mac booting up to a user account you do not know the password *****? Let me know exactly what is happening so I can further assist. Thanks

Everytime i try to save something..it asks for a password. So i put in the last password ***** gave me..it wont accept it..so i follow the directions and create a new password..which the program will not accept..so i go thru it again..new password..program wont accept....now what ?

Your not being very specific. What are you trying to save and what account is it asking a password *****?

It says Microsoft..but i was in office..did a document..went to save it and the orob started.

when your in office and you try and save where are you trying to save to? Try and make sure you are saving to the desktop or somewhere local on your computer as maybe your trying to save to the cloud which is why its asking for a password. There shouldnt be a reason why a save should trigger a password *****