My computer upgraded and i lost office 365 and all my files.

Customer Question
My computer upgraded and...

My computer upgraded and i lost office 365 and all my files

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell inspiron545s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since this am when i pain my bills online and i could not print the payments

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Dell inspiron 545s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since this a.m. when i turned it on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

I don't know if i have updated the os

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Are you running Windows 7, 8 or 10?