I purchased MS Office Pro through a discount program at work…

Customer Question
I purchased MS Office...

I purchased MS Office Pro through a discount program at work (Boeing). In the email I got, it said I would get a product key when I downloaded, but I either didn't get it or missed it somehow and cannot finish the install.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Good connection, email is through gmail

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I got the email, I was able to download it, but it asks for the product key, which I do not have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that has it covered

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please use my link below to get your product key and access download links:

https://www.microsofthup.com/hupus/en-US/accesshistory

Let me know the result please.

$36 to provide me a link? I feel ripped off in a big way. That's 3.6 times more that I paid for the software I was trying to get the code for tho activate,

I'm sorry. I don't understand. You engaged the services of JustAnswer.com.

Was that not your intent?

First off, you came up on my search ahead of Microsoft and I hadn't realized it at first. I figured if I could get my code for $5, the initial charge, I could live with that for the convenience. When you answer was to send me to a link I had at work, but couldn't access due to the holiday, I was a little miffed, but not too upset for $5. Even when I followed the link you have me, I still couldn't access the product key because Microsoft sent it to my work email. So I was still making my wife have to wait until I returned to work to get the software for her new computer. You got my money this time but it will not happen again. I will be more careful if there's ever a next time.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****

with any questions.