I forgot my password. AT&T deleted all my information on my…

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password. AT&T deleted all my information on my phone and they told me to go on line and reset my password ***** my samsung

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

In hospital around November 11

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Too late. AT&T deleted everything. My husband lost his memory and cannot remember his password ***** get into his phone. I just need to reset his password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don’t think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To reset the Samsung password, go to account.samsung.com then:

1. Touch Sign In in the upper-right corner.

2. Touch Forgot your ID or password.

3. Enter the email address used when creating the account, enter the security code, and touch Confirm.

4. An email will be sent to the address you provided. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.