Can I make a one-time purchase of Office for ongoing use…

Customer Question
Can I make a...

Can I make a one-time purchase of Office for ongoing use without taking an annual subscription?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have 2 Dell desktops, one brand new, and 2 Delll Inspiron laptops that are a year old. All have windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Inspiron? What have you tried so far?

I have one in use for nearly a year, the other does not have Office installed. One desktop is several years old and has office 2016. The 2nd desktop, installed yesterday, has not activated an Office, but needs it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I buy permanent Office installations that do not require an annual subscription?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

You may purchase and install OFFICE 2016 for a one-time fee using the following link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/d/office-home-student-2016-for-pc/cfq7ttc0k5fc?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Purchasing OFFICE 2016 will permanently activate it for the one-time fee, while OFFICE 365 comes with a monthly/yearly subscription instead.

NOTE:

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of this page before you leave today. Thank you,

Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

You did not answer my question- Can I purchase Office 2016 for use on multiple computers?

yes that's an option