I have a new Acer desktop and can't locate the power button.

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Acer desktop and can't locate the power button

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Acer desktop?

Sorry, don't know what that means!

Technician's Assistant: Does your Acer desktop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

No lights. Where is the power button located?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

What is the model name of your Acer desktop?

Revolution one

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

No thx. Just want to know where the power button is?!

Oh I am sorry. I can ignore that last message and any request for a remote session. That was a mistake.

While looking at the screen, the power button should be located on the right side, near the bottom. Did you find that?

I need the power button for computer, not the monitor
Never mind...I'm done

You're done? Did you find the power button?

All the Revolution One items that I am finding are Tablets.