I'm not sure where to begin except I do internet marketing…

Customer Question
I'm not sure where...

I'm not sure where to begin except I do internet marketing and my money supposedly goes into an account which I'm really not sure what account they talk about Google's got I can't get to it Google says I'm not verified all the time when I try to get money out I found out that straight talk has got it on account of mine I'm not sure if it's a Straight Talk account or what but I got in there finally I'm trying to get a Straight Talk app going to where I can possibly find out where my money's are of course I'm having trouble with their rules and regulations I'm having trouble also with their privacy rules in some of the same a little shady I was just wondering if you possibly could be able to take a look at that and tell me what you think and also possibly is there anything I could do as far as about Google or anything to get my money I'm having the same thing same trouble from PayPal PayPal is really giving me a hard time to this is this something you seen before or is it something that I just got to deal with or what I sure have got sure could use your advice and possibly hire you if necessary my name is***** ***@******.*** (###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Hello Pearl

Technician's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I also had started my own website the name of it was reality's twist and it started doing business and somehow it disappeared to where I couldn't get on the website and Google's is every time will flip me around on the internet to where I can't get to the website that I had started as a online business I don't know what to do about that Google seems to be controlling every move that I do I'm not I'm really just too I'm not sure what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thank you that'll get it started thank you very much mam

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello Michael, which account is the money held in?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.