My computer is fine, is my Skype account which is the

Customer Question
My computer is...

My computer is fine, is my Skype account which is the problem, I haven't been using skype for some time and now I can't make any call.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I just tried to update Skype now but the page wasn't found.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I had some credit which has been frozen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com site. My name is ***** ***** I will try my best to help you.

What is the exact message you are getting when you try to access skype ?

Are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

I have changed my mind about joining just answer and sent an email asking to cancel my bank details, your went ahead and took £31.12 + £3.73 from my bank account, what I think was wrong. Since I am not using your services and never have, I would like to have a refund of the money I payed. Thank you very much for your attention. Maria XXXXX.

I have changed my mind about joining just answer and sent an email asking to cancel my bank details, your went ahead and took £31.12 + £3.73 from my bank account, what I think was wrong. Since I am not using your services and never have, I would like to have a refund of the money I payed. Thank you very much for your attention. Maria XXXXX. O

I will request customer service to contact you and do the necessary.

Sincerely,