Several of my folders have disappeared since Yahoo updated…

Customer Question
Several of my folders...

Several of my folders have disappeared since Yahoo updated their website three days ago and I can't find them anywhere. Talked to my computer specialist who said I need to get in touch with Yahoo. Can you help>

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
1/1/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Andy, Computer Consultant