My stupid phone did a factory reset, I am trying to set up…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my stupid...

Second opinion] my stupid phone did a factory reset, I am trying to set up my samsung account on it again, it's telling me to go to my browser to retrieve my old password/login info, I can't get to the browser on the phone because I am resetting so I am doing this on my computer, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Last night at midnight

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I am trying a reset now, how do I save all that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I am really disgusted with my phone right now but I suppose that doesn't help anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 day by:
1/2/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hello:

Happy New Year!

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Please note: Due to the Holidays, it could take a little bit longer for a response but I will respond back as soon as possible!

Do not need this anymore