I keep trying to download a game and it tells me I need to…

Customer Question
I keep trying to...

I keep trying to download a game and it tells me I need to sign into my account. Put password ***** and says it is not correct.

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Cannot download, says I need to signin.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

RCA Voyager os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Voyager? What have you tried so far?

The last couple of days. I have changed my password ***** times and still have a problem when I go back

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your login. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What online site are you trying to log into for your game download? Microsoft store or another?

What password ***** ***** asking for? The one to that site or your microsoft password ***** another?

Just hope you can. But first need to know that the 5.00 put pn my. Credit card will ne the only charge put on it.

I cannot see that side of your account. Only customer service can. You can go here for more information on fees/agreements.

The five is a deposit only. Please contact them here before we continue support:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone