I am trying to sign into my Email account witch is Rloehlein…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sign into my Email account witch is Rloehlein @wi.rr.com.The message that

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

ComesTWC

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my desktop PC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It will not accept the only password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have written down

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Do you log in with something like outlook or do you use the rr site?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?