I want to start trade in Bicoin, it is a toshiba Sateliteand…

Customer Question
I want to start...

I want to start trade in Bicoin

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a toshiba Sateliteand it works with a sim card dongel tipe

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Nothing,it is the first time i try to do it i am only doing internet banking with it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help to trade in the Bitcoin bussiness

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Computer
I was working with Windows 7, 2 months back upgrade t 10 and still have little dificiltys to adapt.
12/31/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Have you done any research on this?

coinbase is going to be the most popular and user friendly site to start with.

on face book,and was very much impresed with poeples reply,only the Goverment is abbit of concern .

gemini is similar but lets you be more anonymous, you can link your bank account and deposit USD and then trade into bitcoin

for peer to peer trading with other people directly: try localbitcoins

I am a pensioner and do not have millions to play with ,i just want to play a small ammount to get my wife golden aneversery gift in okt and something in the bank.

you can deposit any amount you want

As my wife is in hospital i would like to handle this as quike as possible,because i want to be with her as much as possble,this take so slow to get startet.

have you signed up with an account?

i can not pay and get nothing out of this deal,i allready pay R520 for what? and now you want annother R510.And stil i do not know what is going for what.Iwant to know can i deal in bit coin and how much must i start with,i have already completed my banking info 3 times and that as far as it went, it repeat itself afterwards

if you want remote assistance it is an extra fee